søndag den 5. februar 2012

Happy Nutella Day!

Hej derude!

Friday I was at Ellie's house for dinner and I stayed over. It was really chill. Just a nice girly evening with dinner, movies and talk :) We havn't had one of those in a long time-just us girls from the class, so it was nice.
Woke up on Saturday at ellie's, had breakfast and then just chilled in front of the TV till my dad came and picked me up. Came home, left my bags, and then went out shopping with my dad. In the evening, Sonia and Kaiu came over around 16.30 and then my dad drove us to Ellie C's house for Marianna's surprise party. When she came in, we did the whole jumping out and yelling surprised thing. hahaha she was surprised :P it was hyggeligt, got to talk to quite a few people from the other classes in school who I don't usually talk to. Then my dad came and picked us up,and we dropped Kaiu and Sonia back home again.
This morning I woke up at 10.45 and realised I had 15 minutes to be at school for drama rehearsal. I rushed around the house, put on some clothes and left within 10 minutes. I walked out the door to realise that everything was covered in like 7 meters of snow! It was crazy, especially since the last night, there wasn't any snow! Anyways went to practice, I was starving beacause I hadn't had any breakfast- but luckily Mrs.Valdez made us tea, and brought cookies, and mariah brought in a chocolate nutella fudge brownie that her mom made to celebrate International Nutella Day. It was sooooo good! Came home, made myself some lunch, cleaned my closet, cleaned my room and sat down to do my homework. right now, I'm about to go eat dinner, and then it's just chilling with some 'big bang theory' episodes :P

:*