søndag den 27. maj 2012

Post mashup

Hi beautiful readers :)

Sorrysorrysorry! Had a super busy week, so I wasn't able to write in here, but I have updates and Top 3 of the week ready for this post.

Overall this week has been a good one. The weather's been gorgeous! Sunny and around 25 degrees. On days like these you forget you're living in Denmark :p. This week has also been filled with exams, so it's been tiring but on Tuesday i have 2 papers and then I'm pretty much done (just missing 1 bio paper after that which is in mid june) , but that's a while away so I can relax before that.
This weekend has also been quite busy. Friday went out shopping with some of the girls in town after school. I got a few new summer stuff. I'll post pictures in the next blog entry. Saturday we had a little surprise birthday party for Sonia and Olga at the Meiner household. It was great, we smashed it! The looks on their faces when we jumped out and said surprise.. haha classic! Pictures from there will be posted too. Soon as I can :)

Now Top 3 of the week:
According to Itunes my Top 3 of the week have all been One Direction songs. Yeah, that sounds about right, so this week you get 1D songs. I'll try to vary what I listen to a bit more next week :P

Lots of love,
Mimi . x

One Direction - Gotta Be You

One Direction - I wish

One Direction - Forever Young (cover)