lørdag den 21. januar 2012

SATURDAY

Hey beautiful readers :)
I woke up around 8 today, made myself some breakfast and sat down to study. Around one o'clock I went into town with my daddy to buy some new pants. Pictures will be up in the next post. We drove around like EVERYWHERE, we went to two different shopping malls, but there was no parking- finally we found parking at the third shopping center, and I bought my pants and some other minor stuff. We got back home around 4. Watched the MGP or Melodi Grand Prix for denmark to see who would win to represent Denmark in Eurovision. It was super hyggeligt, just sitting with the family in front of the TV. Tomorrow I have drama practice from 11-13 and then guess it's homework and studying for the rest of the day.

How has your Saturday been?

Ciao