fredag den 20. januar 2012

We got the most beautiful Girls...Might be the best place in the world.

Hi bloggen :)

Firstly, the title has almost nothing to do with the post. It's just the lyrics of a song I've got stuck in my head :-P My day has been alot better today. My mom came and woke me up at 6.45, cause I didnt have my phone to put on my alarm. I don't think it's ever been so hard for me to get up in the morning. I <3 sleep! Anyways school was as usual today- we had drama the last 2 periods, where we worked through our scenes over and over and over ..(and over)..again. We're performing in less than a month and we have so much left to do! So from now on we have Sunday rehearsals at the school. Not quite the way I'd want to spend my sunday afternoon but well..

I came home. Got something to eat. and then fell asleep straight away. It's amazing how much a nap after a long week can help. Right now, it's only me and mommy at home, so it's just a chill evening.

Today I had a conversation with a certain someone. I don't know her so well. But I know who she is. Our converstaion really got me thinking. It should be said that this girl is quite insecure about herself. She feels she's not good enough for certain others. Like she's bothering them everytime she writes to them on chat first.The one who she enjoyed talking to the most, turned out to be telling everyone else how much he despises talking to her. She was almost in tears. She hadn't seen this coming. And all this now makes her doubt her self-worthiness even more. Now I don't know her so well but I'm not one to judge. But we all have those days, we just have to remember that 'me' is first priority. I know that's easier said than done. Those girls who live their lives pleasing others- yes everybody will love you, but the one person that won't love you is youself. The girls who are insecure about their looks and cover themselves in makeup, or go on crazy workouts in hope that people will think they're beautiful- You were beautiful even before all that makeup! Yes, every girl wears make up. And yes it can help. And as cliché as it sounds it's true- personality counts ten times more than looks. You know who you are. And I know you're reading this- i hope it helped.