søndag den 27. april 2014

Last Official Day of School

Hello Everybody!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter with lots of sunshine and mountains of chocolate. Some exciting things are happening this year, one of which happened two days ago - I finished my last ever day of school!! 14 years on and here we are. My school has a wonderful tradition of allowing the graduating class to come in during the night and decorate the school ahead of all the rest of the students/staff arriving in the morning. We then have brunch, and then a water fight versus the teachers and the grade below. I think the pictures should explain it all a little better…























And because I am a pea-head who can't seem to do anything right, I not only forgot to bring my camera that day, I also forgot to bring my phone charger, and decided that lighting and taking pictures with the front camera wouldn't matter…….stupid. So I apologize for the horrible lighting, grainy-ness and overall bad resolution of many of these pictures. The ones which are still decent, I have borrowed off some lovely people so all credit goes to them.

Lots of love,

Mimi xxx