fredag den 22. juni 2012

Hi Guys :) This week has been pretty busy, eventhough I'm on holidayy :P Went into school to return my books, on monday, and to figure out the speeches,and what not. one word - frustrating. -.-' anyways, then I went to strøget with olga, tiiu and kaiu, and then we went back to their house,and we made THE BEST orange/chocolate cake I have ever tasted. ahhh! always get such good food when I'm with friends..probably the reason I'm such a fatass...aha!x Tuesday...hmmm, what did I do on Tuesday?..I left tiiu and Kaiu's house around 1, and then...oh, and then I met my mummy and we went to fields to do some shopping, and maybe even find me a graduation dress..no luck on the dress that day though.. Wednesday, I really I found a dress on Zara.com, which I loooove! we ordered it, and it came the next dayy! graduation dress- check! Thursdayy was über warm..spent most of the day out in the garden. then for the rest of it, i spent cleaning every inch of my house. Didi and dada and mashi are coming tomorrow :-) so cleaning up like crazy for them! Today it's friday- friday friday gotta get down on friday! hahaha i'm sorry, now you're gonna have that stuck in your head for the rest of the day :P teehee! But today it's cold and pouring down with rain. Got ready really fast and met joey, afterwhich we went back to their house,and she made me such a nice cafe latte - see what i mean about getting fat because of friends!! - then not too long later Ellie came and joined us, and then caro came home, and we just chilled with lots of tea,coffee, and we made pancakes too :) Joey had to go golfing,and I had to head home to get all ready before Didi and Dada and Mashi come, so we both left after a bit, into the cold pouring rain again :( Caro and ellie stayed back for a bit, but they were both rushed aswell, so i dont think they were at the brysting casa much longer.. Tomorrow, didi, dada and mashi are coming!! third time i say it i know, but im so so excited for my aunt and cousins to be finally coming, just wish the weather was a bit better..but well, can't have everything I guess... adios! xxx (I'll post a picture of me graduation dress, in the next post!)