mandag den 11. juni 2012

One day away

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the last post :p I'm still not sure how i managed to write a blog entry last Friday and not post it. Anyways, only a little has happened since then, my daddy came home today from India. and he brought back mangoes. Indian mangoes are the best. just saying :)

Yesterday, Arni went off with his class for a week-long trip to Prague, so me and mummy went to drop him off and then we met up for a little hyggeligt girls night out with my mum's friend and daughter - Chandni Aunty and Gayathri, to celebrate Gayathri's graduation.
We drove down standvejen, and ended up driving all the way up to Helsingør! We found a beautiful little place for dinner called "Gamle Humlebæk Kro". It was such a pretty place. It's summer, so we sat outside and we had the best steaks ever (well according to the other three- it was my first time having steak like that, so i wasn't one to judge). then we went for a little walk along the beach, afterwhich we drove back for another hour or so, and ended up in the center of strøget where we went in for coffee and cake, at around 23.00. :)
It was a definitely a nice evening :)

Today, I sort of attempted to go back into my studying zone. I have one last exam tomorrow- bio multipal choice; and then I'M DONE!  ahhhh! i get happy just thinking about it! Just under 16 hours until I officially have summer holidayss!! :D :D :D

I'm off to bed now, have to go into school at 14.00 tomorrow, for an hour, and then I've got babysitting. fuuun -.-
toodles :) xxx