mandag den 11. juni 2012

Weekend Warrior

THIS IS MY BLOG POST FROM FRIDAY. BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT, I MANAGED TO SAVE IT IN DRAFTS RATHER THAN POST IT......


Hola!

On Wednesday,  like I said I would, I met up with Sabina in town. We walked around for about 4 hours or something. She actually found a lot to buy, and although I picked out 3 times as many things as her, i ended up buying nothing :P but it was so much fun just chillin with her (: I was dead when I got home.

Today I went back into town. haha :) except this time it was with mummy. and this time I did end up buying something! :D *proud*..i bought two pairs of shoes, and I saw an awesome dress, which maybe maybe maybe can be used for graduation (just under 3 weeks away!)  then Tiiu and Kaiu came over to my place to take a shower because their boiler broke :) hahaha.x

Tomorrow's going to be chill, I'm going to do nothing.at.all. just sleep. :)
enjoy your friday beautiful people.