fredag den 27. juli 2012

to much to say

Hi Guys, So much has happened I dont quite know how to put it into words....or how to start or end or anything really! I'll just start off....with the present. Right now I'm sitting and packing my suitcase while I watch the opening ceremony at the London 2012 Olympic Games. It's beautiful beyond words. Now why am i packing? I'm going back to Denmark tomorrow morning. I got a job offer with the danish magazine Vi-Unge, on their One Direction edition and they want me to be covegirl!! :D but because the photoshoot is already next week I have to cut my holiday here in India short and go home. :( Right now I'm in Calcutta, before this I was in Bangalore with the family, having an awesome time, and before that in pondicherry for a few days. that was an unforgettable trip!..before that i was in Calcutta again for 2 days, and before that we made a stop in dubai before I shall post pictures once I get home :) Thats just about it...guess i managed to present it all anyways..eventhough it's not my exact way of thinking of the situation..but thats hard to put into words. I hope you lovely readers are enjoying the summer to the fullest! lots and lots of love to you all :)x