mandag den 20. august 2012

Monday came way too fast

Hi guys,

Today it finally felt like summer! Here in Denmark. In August. It was about 28 degrees which for here is a lot! So I'm happy! I went to sign up for dance today..can't wait till the season starts..then I can get ma boogie on ;)

On Friday we went into dyrehaven with the class (quick update on my new class/school - I really like it! Love my new friends and classmates, such awesome people) for the annual "putte velkomst" for all the people starting at gymnassium--- met all of the people from my old class who now go to BG, and also the Danes from Rygaards and a few others as well. So much music, so many drinks, SO much fun!

This weekend went by wayy to fast.. Hope you had a golden weekend, and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Xoxoxo