mandag den 16. juni 2014

Kos, The land of Happiness.


Hello everybody,

I am very very sorry for the looong period I have seemingly disappeared off this site…it's been a busy few weeks, with lots of celebrations and exciting memory making sessions. As you may know from my previous blog post, I recently graduated and I will be writing up a follow up blog post to the previous one, where I spoke about Danish graduate traditions, this time including my own pictures and my own experiences. Apart from those celebrations, my class also took a week off to relax and spend time together in the Greek Island of Kos. It is by far the most beautiful place I have ever visited. It oozed happiness and good vibes from all around. It is definitely not a holiday I will be forgetting in a long, long time.








































Lots of love,

Mimi xxx