søndag den 31. august 2014

Lush: 'Think Pink' Bath Bomb.

Hello Everybody,

A few months ago whilst in the UK, I walked into the Lush store having heard of it from several bloggers and youtubers. I can tell you already now that heaven smells like a Lush store does! In case, you are still not aware as to what Lush is (get researching!! It'll be worth it!) - Lush is a company which makes fresh handmade cosmetics and bath products from organic ingredients.

When I walked into the store I was automatically attracted to the bath bombs. From the reviews I had read, they were supposed to be the most fun and had amazing effects on your skin. The girly side of my became dominant, as I chose this "Think Pink" Bath Bomb.



This particular bath bomb contains a sweet mix of vanilla and tonka fragrance, and is laced with lavender and Neroli oil, to give you the finest of relaxing experiences.
And the best part is that when the bath bomb fizzes, it releases small pink and red hearts made of rice paper into your bath to add that girly feel to it all! And because it's made of rice paper, these dissolve easily, and so you don't have to wash them out from the tub after letting the water drain out post bath-time!! So convenient!


Let me know some of your favourite Lush products - I'm all for trying new ones out!





Lots of love,

Mimi xxx