lørdag den 6. oktober 2012

Welcome back to the world


Hi Guys, So I've finally gotten my computer back, and I've finally found the time to sit down with this blog again. IB is a killer...don't do the IB! ..no hahha, it's actually not so bad...it's just if you like slacking like me, you're gonna have a hard time! My new school (CIS) is going pretty good. Been there for just about 7 weeks now, so I'm starting to get the han of it...even though I'm counting down the days till Autumn Break (6 days!) The people here are so so so sweet, and I really like the atmosphere here...but the workload...fuck me :(¨ Dimma and dadu are here for about 7 weeks now, which is really hyggeligt. Always really cosy with the granparents around. I think some more family is coming too in the following weeks. Also...my VI UNGE magazine cover with ONE DIRECTION, finally came out :D leave a comment or private message and let me know what you think. I'll post a picture below. one last thing...I've now started playing the guitar too..masively excited about that..and my guitar is ohsopretty! Hope everyone's doing alright. Lots of love to you dedicated followers, who've checked this blog everyday to see for any new posts (yes i can see who has ) big love to you guys! <3 xxxxxxx - Mimi :)