fredag den 28. februar 2014

100 Days of Happiness

Hello lovely readers!
So as some of you 'old' followers may be very aware of by now, my blog and I have a very shaky relationship. We like to take long breaks from each other, but then I get desperate to connect to you lovely readers again. Kind of like Taylor Swift who can't seem to stay away from male attention....
Swifty jokes aside, tomorrow is the 1st of March. March for me symbolizes Spring, and Spring symbolizes all things fresh and new. Thats why I have decided to take a fresh start (again again) on this page, by changing around the layout a little and writing about things a little different to what I usually write about. I'm a little nervous about that because it's a bit out of my comfort zone, so let me know what you think of the first few, and we'll see where we go from there.

I recently stumbled upon a social media project, basically aimed at making people's lives generally a bit better. The idea is that every day for 100 days you upload a picture of something that made you even the slightest bit happy that day, and you then share it on social media, in the hopes that you will brighten someone else's day with your post, or even better, they will join in on the project and spread happiness as well.
I love the idea of this, and I will be doing the 100DaysofHappiness Project on my Instagram: mihikadeb, so make sure you take a look!

I've decided to start with March, not only because March is my absolute favourite month of the year, where I generally find myself at my happiest throughout the year, but also because in the 100 days between the 1st of March and 9th June, some of the biggest happenings in my life will take place. I turn 18, I graduate (hopefully!) and much much more! I can't wait to share all that happiness with you all.

I'm really excited to be doing this project, and to be writing on here again. If you do decide to join in on the 100 Days of Happiness Project, tag me and let me know, so that I can get some of your happiness as well. I have left the website to the project below so you can fill up your brains with happiness inspiration. hahaha.


http://100happydays.com