fredag den 2. maj 2014

Shopjawbreaking Haul

Hello Everybody!


So recently, a lovely little package arrived at my door step, containing a few goodies that I had gotten off the online 'shop jawbreaking' store . 
I've actually bought some goodies from them before and many months later they are still some of my absolute favourite items from my closet, so I was beyond ecstatic whilst ordering these new ones.

I am absolutely in love with all the items I got! 
The material is so soft, and the fabric is really light so  its perfect for summer this year, and for layering up with on the colder days. 

I bought most of my items in the size medium, because I like to have tops which are a bit on the loose end - perfect for pairing up with a tight skirt or shorts. The only one I decided to buy in XL was the unisex "Work Hard, Sleep Harder" t-shirt, because I wanted something really baggy to laze around/sleep in. 

Shopjawbreaking has this amazing little treat of having -free shipping worldwide! 
It arrived within the standard shipping time. 
The only downside, which happens a lot when I order from online stores based outside the EU, was that I had to pay customs when I received the package - so if you're in the EU and planning on shopping from shopjawbreaking or any online store outside the EU, here's your head's up. 

It was a nice sunny day, so I thought I would put on my new items and show you guys. I've linked all the items below. 



#OOTD Tank - Top in size M








'Work Hard, Sleep Harder' T-shirt in size XL.

Lots of love, 
Mimi xxx