tirsdag den 24. januar 2012

Great start to the week...no lessons!

Hey blog! :)

Yesterday I didn't have lessons cause we're practicing to do a presentation for the school on the theme of 'creativity' so all our lessons were canceled to let us prepare for that.

Today I didn't have school either. CIS (one of the schools I might be going to next year) had an open day , so my class and the class below us went there to spend the day and see the school and lessons in action.
It was really nice, everything was organized so that all the classes we went to flowed really well, and we weren't just standing around. The students knew that we would be coming in. And they were that little bit extra sweet to us to make us feel welcome. I also got to meet some of the people who might be in my class if I go there next year.
And they had looooooads of food! Why?to bribe us to join their school maybe :b

I'm off to dance in a while, and the. It's back home, dinner, shower and finally bed.

Kisses<3