søndag den 29. januar 2012

Window into my weekend.

Hey Beautiful People,

Friday: Friday I got home from school. Chilled in front of the TV for about two hours. Changed my clothes and went back to school for the Quiz Night - Babysitting thing I mentioned in the last post. It wasn't so bad. We also got to mark the quiz papers, and there was loads of food so it's all good. :P

Saturday: Saturday I met up with Sonia and we went into the city to look at the shoe sales. We went into Magasin at first but we didn't find anything there, so we walked down Strøget to Jette Riis- they also had major shoe sale! Sonia found a pair of really pretty black stilletos.Then Grandjean called us and said we were getting late, so we rushed through strøget, and took the metro and train one stop and showed up at Palads where we met up with Grandjean and Martin. Grandjean said he's booked the tickets but apparently he hadn't so we ended up buying tickets to go watch Mission Impossible 2. It was a good movie, but Cameron Diaz wasn't in this one :( After the movie, the four of us just chilled for a while and then took the train back home together. It was "hyggeligt".
I got home, chilled some more. Then I found out that the 'børne MGP' was on, so I sat and watched that too..:P

Sunday: I went for drama rehearsal this morning. Came home and had an hour to change and get ready to go to the dance mærkeprøve. It was great! Although I didn't think I danced my best- the judges seemed to think differently and awarded me with the highest points in my group. jubiii! :D It was really nice, just sitting on the sidelines with all my friends from dance, and cheering them on when it was their turns. I've just got home, and now in about half an hour the Handball Final is going to start. I'm not usually a handball fan but it's the final and Denmark is playing against Serbia. So my whole evening is filled with family, junkfood and handball!

What weekend adventures did you guys get up to?

Peace !