fredag den 27. januar 2012

Weekenddd...!

Hey peeps :)
Right now I'm sitting in math class being bored outta my mind.we have lunch break in 15 minutes and I'm starving!!
Anyways I have a super busy weekend coming up. Tonight there's a quiz night at our school for the parents and our class has to be there to babysit their kids. Not the best way to spend my Friday night, but the money goes to our prom and I'm gonna be with my friendss. Speaking of prom- I bought my dress!! I now have two to choose from.i'll link pictures into the post. Then you guys can comment and tell me which one to pick.
But back to my weekend.. Saturday I have to finish all my work and revision and then we're going shipping as a family.
Sunday I have drama practice in the morning. And then for the rest of the day I have 'mærke-prøve' with my dance group. Im nervous.. But then i get to spend my Sunday with the lovely dance girls (:

What're your plans for this weekend ? :)

Kissssss