lørdag den 14. april 2012

Busy Times...

Hi Guys,
sorry I havn't blogged for almost two weeks..there's honestly just not been enough to blog about, but now the next two weeks i suddenly have it completely packed! it's insane. hmm, so since the last blog post not very very much has happened..I got 200+ followers on instagram. woop woop! those of you who haven't already seen my insta-account it's 'mihikadeb'. :) Yesterday was chill, i only had one lesson in school..and then went into town with my girlies. Sonia, kaiu, olga and tiiu (: They helped me to find my prom shoes, which i absolutely ADORE! they're so pretty! I can't say thankyou enough to those girlies for helping me find them :) I also bought a clutch.  after being in town for a while (despite the cold horrible rain), i came home and chilled for a while and then went over to Lyngby for a little 'drukfest'. It was chill, met some new people, who are all really sweet. Spent the night there, and got back home around 10am today. Had crüsli for breakfast and decided to clean up a bi and make birthday cards for Tiiu and Kaiu. In about 3 hours I going over to their house to celebrate them with all the other girlies. will update on how it went(: Tomorrow it's bengali new year , ie. new year for the part of india i come from. so we're going to a big lunch party tomorrow afternoon. Ahhh all the foood!! :D  *drool*
Next week on friday, we have our prom. i have all my outfit now, weee! it's gonna be fun it think. I promise a post with many pictures then. Next week is also our last full week of school. The week after is our final week, on thursday we're coming to school all dressed up, and then on Friday we have our traditional breakfast with the teachers followed by a game of Longball against them, where the teachers will be defeated miserably :p
After that we're off on study break for a while until we start our exams :( booo!

xxxxxx
Mims

200 followers on instagram! woop woop! and agnes cupcakes that day. T'was a good day!

New Black Stilletos from Bianco for Prom

Random photography I took yesteraday

The clutch I bought :)