mandag den 2. april 2012

Easterrr Holidayyy!

Hi Guys :) 
I've got a week off from school now for Easter, so I've finally gotten the time to update. On the last post I posted a few pictures from the danceshow, like I promised. 
Yesterday was the 1st of April - alias, April Fools Day! I usually don't fall for people's pranks, but yesterday, a magazine I read quite often called ViUnge posted an article about how Justin Beiber was going to be the new sixth member of One Direction..then on the very last line of the article, they wrote "psst! happy april fools". I actually believed it at first! Hahaha :) hats off to ViUnge for that :)
Today I got a little present in the post. It was a t-shirt which says "You can call me Mrs.Zayn Malik". Just perfect for my obsession don't you think?;) I'll post a picture of it below..

Hope you guys are enjoying your week off! 
My new "You can call me Mrs.Zayn Malik" shirt! 

ViUnge magazine's April Fool's prank.
Kisses
Mimi