onsdag den 18. april 2012

Happy Days

Hi blog! :)
Today's been wonderful. I first started school at 10.05 but then we got to know our lessons were canceled to practice dancing "lancier" for prom in 2 days. So again I pretty much had no lessons the first half of school. Then missed the first two lessons of the second half of school because I was at prom committee. And the last two lessons were just chilled lessons of English. Came home and saw that Liam from OneDirection was on twitcam so I watched him and the other boys for a while, before getting all my stuff sorted out for prom in two days. It feels insane thinking how fast it's all gone by, prom always seemed like ages away, and now it's only two days away ...!!
And as a bonus to today's wonders.. I found out that there is a chance that One Direction might finally be coming to denmark! :D iiih <3