onsdag den 2. maj 2012

It's funny isn't it, how just a few words can turn your whole day right around..It was overall a good start today, was home alone,cleaned up, planned to go into school for a bit, the weather was good..but most importantly i was in a good mood. Then somewhere throughout the course of the day, a certain someone i care quite alot about, made a little comment about me - to me. It was said in a friendly, joking way..but it hurt. It was just a few harmless words, but it's the one thing i'm most insecure about, and now I feel like all my self-confidence is shattered. Ofcourse I didn't show it, i tried to push it out of my head telling myself that I've been strong to build up myself confidence against this and those words didnt have any meaning when they were said. Nevertheless, i still can't get it out of my head - "You've gained weight." The words keep replaying in my head, and I just want to break down and cry. No girl should ever be told those words, not even jokingly, because she will remember it, just like I will....I'm usually the one to tell people not to care about what others say, and it's you're personality that counts...but when I'm the victim, I know now how easy it is to tell someone else to comfort them, but there's no comforting youself. I've come to the conclusion that me breaking down and crying isn't me showing my weakness, it's just me that's been strong for too long. Thinking back, my day was wonderful other than those words- being with my friends make me smile and forget just for a moment all my worries, but then in the happiness of the thoughts comes back that one negative thought bringing me to tears once again. People say that they hate when skinny people call themselves fat - it's true, i know those kinds of people..and i know how annoying it can be, but this is a different story, this isn't a sympathy story- this is just me writing out my thoughts, telling anyone who reads this that sometimes it's okay to let go of everything you've been fighting for, and feel like the lowest of the lowest, and if you're ever feeling like this well you know I'm going through the exact same. I woke up today with a smile on my face, and now I'm crawling into bed with my eyes stinging with tears, it's funny isn't it, how just a few words can turn your whole day right around