fredag den 18. maj 2012

You're a dime and 99 cents

Heyy lovely readers,
not so much as happened this week, Still have all those horrible exams going on...i think we're like half way done now..
anyways, right now I am at work babysitting, so i am sitting in the living room watching british sky tv! hehehe the perks of babysitting in a british family ;) watching 'got to dance', it's an episode I've already watched on the computer at home, but now I get to watch it again. The girls are asleep, so now I just get to chill until the parents come home. It's been a long weekend this weekend, we've had thursday and friday off too because it's a public holiday - not that it really matters to me, since I don't go to school anymore, and I had to go into school anyways for an exam today :P

Top 3 of the week : (not in any specific order)
1.Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown - Champion
2. Mario - Let me love you
3. Fun - We Are Young

xoxoxoxo

I was feeling in the RnB mood this week I guess, rediscovered this song. I used to love it a while ago, the part before the chorus is still really great in my opinion :) Love ya breezy! xx

I also rediscovered Mario. Hahah I used to listen to a few of his songs like years ago. I rediscovered this song through Zayn Malik's audition, he auditioned on the x-factor with this song. :P I'm not the biggest fan of the video of this song (cue the haters) but the vocals are great.

This song is at the top of the charts in many countries this week, including the UK, the USA, Denmark , Sweden, Australia and New Zealand. It's tune! x