fredag den 11. maj 2012

Top 3 of the Week, Tweet from Danielle Peazer

Hi Guys :)
So today I will post the first top 3 of the week, but first a little update. I tweeted Danielle Peazer the other day and she replied!!! for those of you who don't know Danielle, she's a wonderfully talented and beautiful dancer and also the current girlfriend of Liam Payne from One Direction. We directioners love her. She's a wonderful inspiration especially to me, because of my love for dance. So I was friggin happy! xx and then I gained like 100 followers within the next 10 minutes on twitter :p hahah! thankyou if any of you followed me(:

Top 3 of the Week...*dun dun duuuun* (not in any specific order)

1. Ed Sheeran - Small Bump.
2. One Direction - More than this.
3. Culture Club - Karma Chameleon.



The lyrics and the music on this song is amazing! I love love love it. Ed ,just yesterday, released a video for it. the video is very simple, and some people say it's quite dull, but the way I see it, it just puts more focus on his beautiful voice and the words of the song. Enjoy! x




Just yesteday evening, the video for this song was released.  We all expected a proper music video, and not clips of them performing live, but they're still wonderful no matter what. They're voices, their solos, ahhh everything! I'm in love! <3 




Hahaha this one's just a funny one I put in because I've had it stuck in my head since yesterday!