lørdag den 24. december 2011

Merry Christmas / Glædelig Jul!

Heyyy Blog!

Merry Christmas to all my readers out there! :) My family aren't catholic- but we still celebrate christmas, just a little bit different. In India you celebrate christmas on the 25th December and in Denmark it's celebrated on the 24th. So my family have this tradition - if we're in India, we open one present on the 24th, and then we have the big christmas meal and open the rest of the presents on the 25th. But when we're in Denmark (like we are this year) , we have the big christmas meal and everything, and open presents on the 24th evening, and then we save one present for the 25th :) Smart huh? :b

I said in my last post that I wasn't in the christmas mood at all- luckily thats all changed now! :) Everybody's running around the house getting everything ready for tonight! It's gonna be great. Just still no snow- actually, it's sunny..(not quite the white christmas I was hoping for, bút well...)

Hope you guys have a wonderful day (or two) depending on when you celebrate it

<3