søndag den 18. december 2011

Oh I'm So Happy And I Like To Sing...

Heyy blog :)
Today's been a pretty good day. Mom woke me up this morning around 10, to tell me that it was snowing! It was only a tiny weeny bit- but still, it made my morning so much better. Yesterday i became the proud owner of the new iphone 4s-in black (:! jubbi! The Siri function on it, is AWESOME!..so today, i've just been playing around with the apps, and syncing in all my old music and pictures.
Other than that I've done absolutely nothing- the one thing i LOVE about having holidays. How has your Sunday been?
Right now I'm just sitting drinking 'Lille Lise kakaomælk' and catching up on my episodes of Glee:)


                               Excuse the blurring, I'm sick-and I don't look the greatest right now :P




toodles!