lørdag den 17. december 2011

My Life In 25 Points

1. I'm a 15 year old girl.
2. I come from India.
3. I moved to Denmark when I was 3 with my family, and I've lived here in Copenhagen ever since.
4. My school has two departments- an international and a danish, I go to the International.
5. It's my last year at this school, I graduate in June- and then I go off to 'gymnasie'- the danish eqivilent  of high school.
6. I speak fluent English, Bengali and Danish. I learn french in school- but with my level of french, i could probably only manage to successfully ask somebody "voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" ;)
7. I've been dancing since I can remember
8. At the moment, I have dance-training 4 times a week
9. On occassions, I participate in tournaments too
10. I dance hip-hop, showjazz and modern/contemporary
11. Dance is a HUGE part of my life
12. My family and friends take up a large part of my life too
13. My family is big- and I mean big!
14. We go visit our family in India around twice a year
15. I have a big bunch of friends both in school and out of school
17. I go babysitting once or twice a week (depending on the week)
18. I have many flaws, but i like it that way
19. For me, music is life! <3
20. What I wear, and how I present myself is very important to me. I may not be on top of the lastest fashion at all times, but I like to stick with whats in style- but only if I like it. ´For me shoes, bags and accessories = <3<3<3
21. I have holidays for almost 3 weeks now! :D Luksus!
22. I'm new to blogspot, so gimme a while-i promise to get it right in the end!
23. I decided to make a blog of my own, cuz I love reading other blogs, and this is what happens when boredom takes over.
24.I'm going to be blogging in both English and Danish
25. I ran out of things to say...






kisses!