mandag den 26. marts 2012

Summerrrrr

Hi Guys :-)
Sorry for the minimal blogging but now I've finally found time to do update you guys. Right now I'm sitting in free period with nothing to do, because I forgot my books :p

Last week was pretty much as usual, on Friday I had my generalprøve or last rehearsal for my dance show. I was there for about 6 hours...
Saturday was the final show! It went amazing, all the dances went really good and the costumes looked awesome! I'll post pictures later when I finally find the time to upload them. Saturday night me and Eleanor were waitresses at a birthday party. It was pretty chill too. We just sat around in the kitchen and helped out there.
Sunday the time changed into summer time. I did absolutely nothing on Sunday- had a complete chill day, sleeping in till 12, having lunch at 4 and then takeaway pizza at 10 :p

Kisses!