mandag den 13. februar 2012

Day One of the week..

Hey Blog,

Not much has happened today.. my daddy left for work around 8..woke up around 8.30 cuz the sun was shining into my room, and my whole room was lit up - you have no idea how amazing that felt, waking up to the sunlight. It just automatically puts you in a happier mood :-) anyways, I stayed in bed until about 10, when I finally had to get up because the phone starting ringing. It was my mommy- i talked to her for about 15 minutes, then I got changed and made breakfast for myself and Arni. Then I went to Netto, and I decided to take my camera with me for on the way..I got a few prtty good shots of the frozen lake. Came back home- wrote my english essay, and watched a few episodes of modern family. Then I made pasta and the most omnomnom pastasauce in the world! It was like heaven on a spoon. :b Then I did my physics whilst lying on my bed. I eventually dozed off while working on it - shows how much I admire physics :P so after my little siesta, I made myself some tea, and now I've just changed into my training clothes, and waiting for my daddy to get home so that he can drive me to dance :)

ciao!