mandag den 20. februar 2012

Today.

Hey everyone :)

Today we started school again after the holidays,but it wasn't as bad as I expected - ofcourse there was those times half way through the school day when I'd think to myself..."it's 11,if I were on holiday I'd be waking up right now -.-"
But it was nice seeing everyone again. After school I came home an hour before I was actually supposed to cause history class got canceled. Came home for half an hour and then went back to school to pick up the kids I babysit. Stayed with them until 17.30 after which I came home for another half an hour and then changed and went to dance. We learnt the second part of our performance routine today.. It to single ladies by beyonce..ohmygod I can't get tired of that song! When I finished dance there was 30 minutes until the bus came..so waited at lyngby st. in the cold for half an hour ..:/ came home, ate, did some homework and now it's time to chill and then sweet dreamland.

Kisses :*