onsdag den 14. marts 2012

Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger- Lady Gaga

Hi readers :)

It's about 9.30 right now, and I don't have to be in school today before 10, so I finally found some extra time to blog. :) My mocks are all done- almost! except for two stupid ones which was apparently "forgotten" to be put on our mocks timetable. On Friday, I've rented out the back of Hard Rock Cafe in the city center, and I'm having a little party there. On saturday, i'm hosting a house party for another group of friends :) and on sunday it's my daddy's birthday, so we're gonna celebrate in the morning, and then I have to go over to Joey's place for a few hours in the afternoon, for our study session with mariah, joey and me. This weekend looks good! It just needs to get here faster.
After I get back from school today, I'm gonna go shopping with mommy, and buy all the food and everything else I need for the two parties in the weekend.

It's a beautiful sunny day today. ahhh, spring <3 !

hope you all have a lovely day! 


xxxx