onsdag den 7. marts 2012

The Perfect Sweet Sixteen..!

Hey everyone,
So today it's finally my birthday!! 16- YEAH BUDDY! I've had the most amazing day despite having mocks at school. I started my day with opening my presents while I was still in bed. I opened 16 presents- all from my mom, dad and brother (because they are incredibly sweet and cheesy like that - 16 years old so 16 presents..) All the stuff I got was wonderful. I got perfume, a bunch of clothes, three books,chocolate, a cup, a teddy, and a bunch of other things I don't remember now. So I went to school as usual, and I had coffee muffins with me for the class. Came home, and found a package had been delivered to me. It was a small wooden box with my name engraved on the top!! I opened the box, and it was a box of hand-made French chocolates shipped directly from France. My aunt, uncle and cousins had ordered it to be delivered to me online. And each of the chocolates had a little 16 on it as a little extra surprise. From my grandparents, I got a beautifully photo collage of pictures of me from when I was a tiny baby, until now. It's fantastic-probably one of my favourite gifts that I have ever received :').
Anyways, after that we went out to dinner for sushi..and we got back not too long ago.
tomorrow I don't meet until 12..yess!!!
I wish I could go back in time and relive this awesome day. :) it was beyond anything that I could have ever expected. Thankyou to all of those that helped to make it such a special day.

Lots of love,
One of my wonderful gifts- a pair of haram pants !


the rest of my wonderful wonderful presents :)
Card collage from Grandparents :)

The rest of the cards :) me gusta