søndag den 18. marts 2012

Saturday :) - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

On Saturday, I had my second sweet sixteen party, this time with all my friends outside school. Got up pretty early, got the house and the food and everything all ready. When they finally came we had an awesome pige middag :) and I got even more wonderful presents and cards :)

Later that evening, I went to babysit two small girls who live just down the road :) Stayed at their place until about 01:00am until the parents got back, and then I came home again.

It was also Saint Patrick's  Day and ofcourse I went all out with the green outfits.
 Fhéile Pádraig Shona!  - to all you Irish Readers out there. ( I hope I spelt it right)

lovelove

PS. Below, just two pictures of our favourite boy, sporting the green on Saint Patrick's Day :)