søndag den 4. marts 2012

Update

Hi everyone,
I havn't written in here for a while i know, im sooory- ive just been really busy, but here's a quick update on whats going on:

1. today I'm gonna have made 4 blog entries, just to catch up- make sure you check them out. Blog entries are of our drama performance, my mommy's birthday, this quick update and my new obsession.

2. I have my mock exams now; thats partly the reason why I havn't had anytime to blog, ive been too busy with all the studying and exams and all that boring stuff.So there will probably be minimal blogging from my part for the next few weeks..

3. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY IN 3 DAYS!!!!!

4. I have my big end of the year dance performance with my two groups on the 24th of march - so fucking excited. the choreography is mindblowing and the costumes look fantastic - and we're gonna be back up dancers for a certain music star who's gonna come and perform on that day ;) more details will follow

Kisses